- The part of an email that is visible when scrolling the down screen with the mouse or arrow keys.
- This is a list of IP addresses that have built a bad reputation with ISPs. Emails from these addresses are blocked/sent to junk folders due to being suspected spam, with spam scores of 6 and over.
- An undeliverable email returned to the sender.
See Hard and Soft Bounce for different types.
- Bounce rate
- Number of bounces (hard and soft) divided by the total number of emails sent.
- This is a program used to view and access documents (pages) on the World Wide Web. Having a link on your email to a browser will act as a security measure, for subscribers having problems viewing your emails normally.